Early in the morning.

What a early sunday morning=)
i cant get into sleep anymore since i wake up at 7 everyday. I'm wondering since when i became so healthy.
Lying on the bed waiting for the time to pass isnt easy actually. So i decided to read some blogs.
Then i realised i'm a self-centered person(short form-selfish).

All this while i didnt even try to check out how's my friend is doing over there or friends who are just around me. I would say i'm too busy bt this is just my excuse of being lazy to care about others. It's like i never appreciate things that i had in my life. I will only concern about their lives during my sad or emo moments, times which i need them the most. This is just betraying the true meaning of friendship. And i know it will not turn out well in the end.

I wouldn't promise i will be able to keep in touch with everyone of them everyday bt definitely i will make sure that there's still them in my heart n actions will be taken to make our friendships last longer and longer and longer.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u also know jing nie ~~~~

so hard to see u or else communicate with u =[



H S =]