Blue monday

Another week begins, i arrived my workplace with my heavy mind.
It's heavy because there's too many things to really think about inside my small brain. N feels like it's leaking already.
I tried my best to continue my lessons till lunch time n i dragged myself to the canteen. Worse comes to worst, today's my turn to bath them. argh i dont have that strength already=(

And this last little boy came in to the bathroom. n he saw there's some scars on my leg while i was applying some shampoo over his head. n he told me: '老师,你的脚痛痛做么要帮我们洗澡?这边好像很痛叻.' and he tried to avoid my leg from getting wet. I felt like hugging him tightly at that moment n he reminds me of the pureness of a child. Somehow he made my feel secured to be there too. Thanks to this cute little kid, Terry Soo who loves mermaid, cinderella, pink n purple, flowers and ribbons.=)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow~~ it's touching !!!!

i didn't know u have to bath for them.....

can i hire u as my maid for my children in the future ? =P

cheer up my friend ~~

人矮志气长 aaa~~

Your BEST BEST BEST BEST friend

HS

wayne said...

can you bath me too? muahahahaha!

gnie said...

=))) i may help u to babysit ur children san =D

Come come wayne,johnson baby kay?=P

Anonymous said...

I like this post, glad that you are doing quite well in your job^^

Plug in some music to stop it from leaking out...you have to try and relax for a while...

That was very cute~So you have to bath them, huh?

It's really a sad thing that adult can no longer have that pureness of a child...