Hours n hours


Burning midnight oil, trying my best to open my eyes for as long as possible.
Writing lesson plan for 1 month for 3 group of ages in one night is a real challenge to me. Too focus on it until my mind almost not functioning so i decided to blog.
A cup of honey lemon from my dad makes my heart melts. He's so proud of his own 'production' and cant wait for praises=)) dad u r so cute n sweet=)
Planning these lessons makes me think of terry soo again. There's once we were playing see-saw together and i was trying to make the see-saw goes higher. N he was like so angry,staring at me saying : 不.要.摇.酱.大.力,等.一.下.我.pei.掉! I was giggling there n he stared at me like i'm a bad teacher. Thinking of him really makes me smile from the bottom of my heart.=))
Anyway, hope i will be able to pass up on time tomorrow. Or else i'm going to act sick tomorrow.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha..are you a kid or something?? playing see-saw with your student 0.0

I'm glad to know you're doing well, really happy to read this...

Can you introduce me to this cute little Terry Soo??

Caleb said...

Har... lesson plans... that is a tough one. Can you imagine all the lesson plans I created to teach you and our friends all those years? Now you know how tough it is to be a teacher. Hehe.

Sigh... I miss you and the gang... :(