After a drink=)

Always have the feeling of blogging here after having a drink from starbucks:)
Yea such a long time this blog havent been updated,i'm too busy i guess or i dont even want to spare my time out for blogging nowadays.Btw there's something i just wanna express it out about my teaching life.

I'm working with children for about 2 months and i admit that i'm still enjoy teaching those kids:) It maybe quite tough to plan the lessons for different ages of kids and experiments need to be carried out again n again( in terms of the success way of teaching them so that they know what i want them to absorb) I know that attractive lessons are essential for them where they can release their energies by moving around but it acquires more preparation for me before every lessons. I admit that this is not easy for me to plan because they can get bored really easily. Their concentrations are low therefore i love to teach 5 years old rather than the younger ones like 3 or 4. I dont really enjoy teaching 6 yrs old because they are far too naughty n being soft to them dont seem to be effective. I hate shouting at them like a mad teacher and they dont know what the teacher's doing. Initially i thought teaching kids really tough job because the works are just too messy and i dont know what to start with. There's alot we need to teach them and the pressure from the parents is the part that i suffered. I think i'm just too young looking to tell their parents how their children behave or make them trust on me. And i cant focus on every child when i'm teaching so i started to feel terrified when their parents came to pick up their children. I think it will be worst when it comes to parent-teacher day:(

Anyway i will try to observe my children and i found that as the time passes, i really feel that that's a need to help those 'stubborn kids' to be well-behaved. It's a long process and it's not easy i know. Bt that's the reason why i'm teaching i guess. So hope there's some changes before n after i taught them the right way n i hope there's changes in me as well. I told them what's the do's and dont's n i need to make sure that i'm doing it as well. emm i hope i'm able to cope with those obstacles. god bless me pls:)

P/s: i know it's quite boring to read this so u can skip it if u want=) it's just sth that comes to my mind at this moment:)

No comments: