hey dinner!

Comes to sunday night, have to eat alone again.
Dad's too busy doing his own thing, mom's having dinner with her friends.
I rather eat alone if i have to join those aunties, probably i will be stoning there until they wanna leave the restaurant which is few HOURS later after we finished our food.
Friends? They have their own dinner night with their families.

Then this is when i think that having a boyfriend is essential.
I know that's bad. Bt at least there's someone who's there for me to contact whether he wanna join me 4 dinner or not without any special reason. And at least he's there.
Anyway, this is just my imagination=) i know involving in a relationship is not that simple as i wrote here. So that's no point rushing to get a boyfriend just to fill my loneliness.

So for tonight, i'm having deli wings, mushroom soup, coke and hawaiian pn pizza from pizza delivery. I think that's enough=).


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope u will become fatter fatter and fatter !!!


H S =]

Anonymous said...

Hey, and you have the exactly same menu from last year~

I have no idea how on earth did I remember that...

Learn to be happy while eating alone^^

gnie said...

LOL i dont even think of that. That means my taste is still the same=) bt this time i cant finish all 4 deli wings, ended up eating 2=)
so i should b slimmer now? lol=)

Anonymous said...

teacher chow don't think too much ==
u r still the same~~

u can just come down to kl and have dinner with me
u know.. i;m kind generous friendly... to welcome u to have dinner with me in kl =]


Hs