Sad. My grandpa was in the hospital. and my grandma was crying all the way.
He fall down and knocked his head yesterday n was sent to the hospital by AMBULANCE.I'm so so shocked when i heard that.He was suffered from temporary memory loss when he woke up n what he said was awkward. He kept repeating what he had just said. n he was so weak.
For me,my grandpa was a very stern man. He was like someone who had the power to decide everything and most of his decision were right. He was someone who doesn't speak much and just listen to what other people thought n said. However, he was also a stubborn person too. He will do what he wanted to do although it was not suitable to his age. He likes to drive although he was quite old and he had many friends due to his friendliness. He was not a stingy person and likes social alot.
Because of that,i felt so sad when my first visit in the hospital. He looked so weak and i wished to hug him tightly. He was so sick.
Anyway, i knew that he will get well soon. He was a strong old man!=)

No comments: