Empty heart

We broke up. I'm alone again. I saw tears in his eyes when we knew that we were going to leave each other. My heart was actually bleeding when he agreed with it. Hoping for a last hug or something else but he walked away without turning his back for a simple glance .n i told myself that finally i gave up n everything will still remain the same as the beginning. We were friends again.
Today was the second day we broke up. I cant really got used to it n i cant stop myself from looking at him far away. I knew it's abit stupid n dumb. erm..it will not last long i think. He will definitely leave us too. n maybe we will lost contact with each other in the future.
Anyway, at least i can concentrate more on my study. =]
but i miss him right now=(

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Sigh... sorry to hear about this dear but I guess you knew it was coming the moment you both knew that he was leaving. I would not encourage you to maintain a long-distance relationship as it is one of the most difficult and suffering experiences in life. So, you both did what's best.

You never know how life will turn out 10 years from now... be strong girl.