leaving?

Accounting test for tomorrow=.= n i'm still here blogging.
Today was like everyone was telling me that they were leaving. n they, include someone that i really care of. em..actually i really hopes that he will not leave. but the thing is i don't want him to do sth that he don't like and said that it's all because of me. n actually it's not. Moreover, it's your future my dear..i cant stop u from deciding which road u wanted to choose.
quite sad right?not even 1 month, n we were hurting each other in this short period.
Anyway,let me revise for my accounting:
Duality concept refers to accountants see total assets equal to total equities. Total equities are refers to claimed on those assets by liabilities and owner equities....

1 comment:

Caleb said...

Wow... even in times like this and feeling this way, you can concentrate on something as boring as accounting. Haha! I guess you're a really strong girl deep inside. Maybe you don't know it or maybe I'm wrong and you're just pretending.

Wish I could help you but this is something you have to work out with him. Of course, I'm always free to give my opinions if you need any. Take care friend :)