two is better than one?

I can't regret for what i've done and i knew that i've to take the responsibility of making that decision.but y am i keep asking myself whether am i doing the right thing or not? No doubt,everything has changed and has to be changed to suit the life of two of us.but is it the right choice to change?
You made me think a lot these few days.about my future,my family members,my relatives,my friends,my study,even my neighbours..and i'm forcing myself not to think more about those stuffs to avoid my brain from bursting.Honestly,i can't really afford all of these.
You are almost perfect to me actually,sometimes make me feel that i'm not your type or i'm totally not suitable to be your gal.You have special personalities that i think i can spend my whole life to figure out and ready to learn from u.n i promised that i will try my very best to be part of your life.
=)yea..i think that two is better than one.at least we can have someone to rely on,to think about,to share our secrets,to face challenges together,..





2 comments:

Caleb said...

It takes a lot of sacrifices to accomodate someone else into your personal life. Sometimes, there's so much adjusting, you wonder if it's worth all the trouble.

There can be no doubt that two is better than one. We were created to be with that one special person, so much so, that we call them our 'other half'. It's like our self, which used to be complete, is now incomplete without that someone.

If it's the right person, then yeah, you'll have so much time to figure out the rest in your life. I guess the hardest part is knowing if that person, really is the one?

That is probably something only you will know...

Anonymous said...

Is this the reason u told me that song is nice??

Honestly, I think u r more than suitable for him...try not to push urself too much, my friend...