Thoughts.

This week is the toughest week for me - insufficient sleep, tons of assignments, complicated feelings.. Everything is changing without notices n i'm totally not ready for that. Every night when i'm alone,
I used to think about what kind of stupid thing i had done these few days n i felt myself kinda foolish as well as silly.
I used to think the luck i'm having for the next day- whether it's as usual or bad.
I used to think about my future - am i able to find the right one to spend the rest of our lives.
I used to think that am i going to be a successful accountant/ auditor in the future - decide by how much money can i earned.
I used to check whether is he still there chatting using msn.
I used to think how great it is when i finish all of my assignments.
I used to check my daily horoscope to aware me from making mistakes the next day.
Here are just parts of my thoughts.lol.My brain can never stop thinking whenever i'm alone. That's not healthy i guess. just quite abnormal.=x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

abnormal...I do that to...but mine is worst than yours...I have the feeling that I'll have depression if this continue....
going round and round on the same thing...that's torturing...it's all over, try to drop those feelings and you'll feel better...
Good luck^^

Caleb said...

You need to take more control of your emotions and your life. Remember, you decide the things you want in your life. Well, most of it anyway. :)