-hehe..yun en looked so suffered to take photo with kar wea-XD

I hate the weather of these few days! raining heavily this morning ,so hot in the afternoon, then raining heavily in the evening again=.=
n today was the first time that i missed the bus=(

Nothing special happened today except for that 'exciting' breaktime.We were having lunch at streetcafe after class and something happened there.My friend looked so upset and so sorry that i cant help anything just because i dont know what am i suppose to do in that moment.=(
Anyway,i love streetcafe - comfortable seatings,nice songs,warm greetings,creative design..

hehe..n today someone said that yellow suits me=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

......
now wonder u r not in the library
i know u hv the right to post pics, but nxt time, can u ask me 1st??
.......

gnie said...

hehe..u looks nice in tat pic wad..kar wea is the one who should scold me XD !