Reborn?




Such a long time i abandoned this blog=x..
Totally cant believe that i'm a college student now!
At first,i really cant get used to the new life in college..i'm so stressed n depressed throughout the first few days until i lost some weights.Everyone around me are all strangers to me.so scared la.
I love my mentor alot.She is strict and professional but she makes me feel warm=)

'Surprisingly',i met some great buddies.Hui San is like a dai kar jie, Yun En is like a secretary,Guan Yi,Kar Yan-my boyfriend....Luckily they are from chinese schools which made me feel relieved.
Other than that,i had met someone who really looks familiar to me=)

Assignments,presentations,communication by using english...i know that i need to try my best to get used to it and make it even better.That's why i'm started to blog again although nobody will read it=)

Good luck my dear=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey~~

now there's someone reading it^^
y so uncertain of urself??by the way, u spelt kuan yee's name wrongXP

Caleb said...

Who says nobody reads your blog? I've been waiting... and waiting... and finally! Ah... an update. It's been like donkey years since you updated your blog girl. Haha!

So, I heard that you're in college from one of our classmates. I'm still blur about it though. We should catch up and you can tell me all about it. Especially about your 'er-hem er-hem' ;)