Secret =l

This is a random post
some thoughts popped in my mind again
something interesting~=)

xoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Everyone have their own secret.
I wish that i can have the aladdin genie with me
helps to make my dreams come true
n this will be one of my secret

I wish that i can communicate with ghosts
n help them to pass messages to their family members
n this will be one of my secret

I wish that i am one of those who has magic power
n i can become invisible
(or have a pair of secret wings, but i have Acrophobia)


dreaming again.
=D



4 comments:

HS 92 said...

i wish to have the alddin genie too~ lalala

OKILA said...

lol !! i tot you scare ghost ?? haha ..

Anonymous said...

it won't be fun if you can read mind...don't you think so??

lol...now that you posted your secrets here, they're no longer "secrets" =D

wayne said...

mostly ppl who can read mind, will either dun u cant read own mind (cant und ownself) or too und.