Mixed feelings

yep..i'm here again.
It's like i will only think of this pity blog when i'm down or emo. I wonder what makes me feel sad in this moment apart from my poor class test n quiz results. In these few days, i found myself non-stop finding something no matter where am i and what i'm doing - targets, a friend, laughters n even myself. It's like i'm kinda lost n trying to adjust my life to the proper style.
What i noticed is that, there's sadness in that person's eyes. I try to figure it out but my mind is reminding me from not being over-concern. Yep, i know i cant do anything too. I think i should eliminate that person from my unconscious mind.=)
There's a movie i wished to watch since a long time- When in Rome . lol but i always don't have the time and chance to watch + can only watch at golden screen cinema=( . I think Yun En is more disappointed than i am. nvm we buy dvd n watch together bah!=D
Anyways, my driving test is around the corner but i'm not nervous actually.hehe. Just hope that i will pass it successfully although i know it's quite hard. I'm imagining my car sliding down from the hill.XD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know what...this place is like a trash can, where you can dump all your feelings in...actually it's not too bad, we can still go out some time for another movie...Cheer up, you didn't take the test unprepared...

gnie said...

=)yup, at least i tried my best..hehe.bt i believe i can score better if i din sleep that early=x