Wrong decision, Right inspiration=)

I made a wrong decision just now.
I should have followed my dad to the cinema instead of attending my mum's fren's party.
I sat there like a stone the whole night n went to the toilet very frequently.
But it's quite interesting to stare at those aunties and uncles while they're talking to my mum or enjoying their beer. They have amazing expression on their faces !=D

Sitting there, staring at a women who carries a baby boy, i started to think about my future.

Yep i had applied for the courses of early childhood development n planned to pursue my studies in Australia next year. This is a rush decision, from accounting to a totally different course. But i know this is a better choice at least because i dont really like accounting. I love children. I know i have no experience on how to take care of a baby or even know how to carry them. There's lots to learn and trust me, i'm wiling to learn n ready to learn too=) .
But life isn't a bed of roses, there's always unexpected challenges waiting me to overcome them.
I don't know who am i going to meet in the future,
I'm not sure whether i'm able to communicate with those locals or the children due to my language problem,
I don't know is my height suitable to teach those children, or my look? i don't look like a teacher=/
Will i be very lonely there? my heart's praying, no pls dont. =x

I'm really glad that my parents supported me all this while although they buried their love to their children deep in the heart without performing it. I really appreciate to have them in my life.
It's time to sleep now. Wish the future bride tonight live happily ever after with her Fiancé=)




1 comment:

wayne said...

aww! i love children too! they are so cute!!! but provided tat they're still a baby and not naughty. XD
but wayne's children are obedient and good kids for sure! XD
good luck in ur future undertaking. im sure u will do well. height isn't a matter! ^^