Let it out

Just found out that i'm still the same
cried for silly things, but that's really sensitive to me.
Although i understand why, but i just cant accept it,
I'm sorry if i'm rude, i know this is not the way.
n know wad? i hate myself crying in front of you, it's awful.
thanks google, this is what i checked out:
How to stop yourself from crying:

1. Pinch yourself (Don't pinch so hard that you cry from the pain, though.)
2. Lift your head to the sky
3. Yawn
4. What sometimes helps is just closing your eyes
5. Swallow saliva
6. Turn on some nice music

They're useful. But i wonder how am i going to yawn when i'm crying?



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear, now I'm really worry about you...this doesn't sound like your usual emotional flu...
Remember Freudlow? Let's add another way to stop crying, 8:call me~^^
Anyway, sort it out asap, okay?

P/S:pinch yourself doesn't help, I've tried...

gnie said...

aww u r so cute=)
'8: call me~'
Dont worry bout me dear, hehe i'm always like that=) this is one of da way to let it out=) i will definitely be okay the next day or someday, like now=)!
P/S: pinch doesnt help? hehe can u help to try yawning out?

che said...

u know i love u ~ cheers babe xD

Caleb said...

How to stop crying? Try my method - start laughing! Hahaha! As you can see from my recent photos on Facebook, I had such a good time with my graduating students this year. Even in sad times like these, we managed to laugh and enjoy our last day together as teacher and student.

I've been down that road of crying for silly reasons and I know it's not fun at all. It's fine to let it out but once you have, it's time to move on. So, move on, girl. Hugs! You know I love you ^^

SweetCherries said...

Chill Ginnie~ Time heals broken heart =' )