1.oo, am


I guess i started to miss my friends..
including the one i shouldnt miss.
Just came back from a wedding dinner,
i never like the environment during most of the wedding dinners
I thought the meanings are gone.
It's not just about wishing the newlywed,
but comparing among each other that makes me sick.
But overall tonight's dinner was okay, just abit boring.
There's some interesting conversation between me n chai ying,
hahaa so happy she called me just now.
At least we're still joint together=)

Next week is my study week.
telling myself not to waste this week again,
but study mood is still not on yet.
suddenly feel so upset of it.

Anyway, life is still beautiful to me=)




3 comments:

wayne said...

I miss you too! ^^

Anonymous said...

haha, nice photo~^^

what do you meant by "including the one I shouldn't miss"?

hmm...

Caleb said...

Hah! I don't really enjoy weddings very much too. I guess you can understand why.