=D


=)

It's an unexpected result. I passed my driving test!=D i'm so thankful that i did not really panic in that situation. That kind of relieved when my car started to move n steadily cross down the hill can't be described through only words. LOL i cant hide my happiness n everyone was looking at me like i'm abit over-excited. As long as i passed it, i dont really care..hehe.
I heard a few of the stories from my instructor. There was an aunt who was really nervous when she was having her driving test and she knocked the kancil towards the bushes and the concrete block. The front of the kancil destroyed and the aunt was still suffering from trauma of driving car again. There's another lady who had her driving test and finally married with the tester who taught her. It was like a fairy tale since they were from different states.
There's alot that i've learnt through this driving experience. It's like sometimes it depends on one's luck although hard work is important as well.Anyway, just try not to give up easily as dreams normally are not that easy to achieve.=]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

fairy tales??

congratz again~^^

Caleb said...

Haha! Glad I'm reading some good news after all those emo posts. It's okay, I'm like you too. In fact, I've been really emo these past few weeks. Sigh... anyway, I'm really happy for you. Congratulations girl! So, when are you gonna fetch me for dinner? ;)

gnie said...

=)) hahaaa..anytime only if my mum allows me to drive=( hehe bt i think you will not going to wait too long =D