A new day

I'm so happy that i could woke up on time this morning although i was damn tired.Luckily i had already packed my bag and all those books yesterday so i could just shower and went to school.The school is still the numb look except for the repainted lane on the road.

I met my frens and they seemed to be very excited.They laughed ALOT..but i like it=p..erm..don't know why Yan Che didn't attend today..The tables was covered with layers of dust including the desk.Thanks to Yit Hwa for helping me on wiping the chair..(not including the table and desk)=>

The results really shocked me although i did not really show the 'shocking' expression on my face.Some was good but some was totally beh kua..

I did not know why i just kept on thinking about my future today..about what subject am i going to study..colleges..even jobs..I hope that i can choose it myself according to my interest and the one that really suits me.

erm..tired today..

No comments: